Awarded the Austrian Eco-label Award
Family atmosphere on the outskirts of Salzburg
A personal, pleasant ambience awaits you, four miles from the festival city of Salzburg. Our frequent guests attach great importance to our informal atmosphere and the immaculate condition of our luxurious rooms (non smoking).
The Austrian Eco-label
In order to receive the Austrian eco-label, hotels and restaurants are required to demonstrate that they adhere to top quality, environmentally friendly policies.
The criteria for these awards include all environmental aspects of a tourist establishment, trip or event, including everything from waste management, energy savings, and healthy foods to environmentally friendly access.
The Austrian eco-label recognizes hotel operators for their top quality and environmentally friendly policies. Of course, this includes organic food from local vendors and the responsible use of water and energy.
These ideal conditions will certainly make for a relaxing stay both for you and for the environment!
- Free parking space: We have our own free parking spaces so that you can enjoy your peaceful and relaxing stay in Salzburg to the full.
- Barrier-free with elevator: Our hotel has an elevator, no steps in the basement, so it is just perfect for handicapped persons.
- Rent a bike: You can also rent a bicycle to explore the nearby surroundings by bicycle or even cycle to the city of Salzburg, keeping fit along the way.
- Free WLAN: Our hotel has free-WLAN for our guests.
- Internetsurfstation: computer is available and it is free of charge in the hotel so that you can read and send emails and surfing in the internet
- Laundry service: We offer a reliable washing service. Within 24 hours your clothes will be returned to you washed and ironed.
Tips for your vacation
We will be also glad to help you make reservations for the Fortress and chamber music concerts, theatre and marionette performances, horse-drawn carriage rides through our village as well as for the many guided tours to the attractions in Salzburg and the surrounding countryside.
Sallerhof is a hotel with tradition (reaching back to the year 1369) If you would like to learn more about the history of Sallerhof , please visit our chronicle.
We look forward to your visit,
Experiences and sensual pleasures in an around the Sallerhof